Monday, October 1, 2012

Style At Home: Limited Edition Collection

Happy Monday October 1st!  I hope you all had a great weekend and are now ready to enjoy what the month of October has to offer.  You see, I have been working on a couple of makeover projects and I am thrill to let you know that my neutral living room is in the Style At Home Easy Renos & Makeover Issue (I will share the images with you next week on Wednesday) and this gorgeous home I helped decorated will also be featured in Style at Home in 2013!  The crew will come over in a couple of weeks and we are now working overtime to makeover the powder room (will also share the powder room ideas with you on Wednesday).

Needless to say, I'm super excited about this coming month and for that, I declare October 2012 "Style at Home Celebration" month on DesignMaze.  At least one post per week will be dedicated to my absolute favourites curated by the talented Style At Home team and today, we are checking out the Style At Home Limited Edition Collections.  

image via Style At Home
I was delighted to be invited to "Breakfast In Bed", the Style At Home Limited Edition Home Decor Collection launch party to celebrate the magazine's 15th anniversary.  The luxurious suite of the Trump Hotel Toronto was where this fabulous event took place. 

Stunningly beautiful living room isn't it?  I love how the Style At Home collection blends in seamlessly into this elegant hotel suite.   Love the pillows on the pair of chairs and if you also like them, put them in your cart here fast before they are sold out!


I am loving the highly versatile kitchen collection: a ceramic tray in natural stone color as table top and a stone grey pitch doubling as a vase.

Here is a close up of this organically charming pitcher through the lens of Instagram.


Down the glamorous hallway (check out the moulding on the closet doors) is the Tallulah suite and I HEART the collection.  Sumptuous, tranquil, and exceptional in style, this luxurious restful sanctuary is ready to welcome its guests for a great night sleep.    


I am crazy about the Tallulah collection and the ikat inspired pattern reminds me of the natural beauty of birch trees.  Comes in eight colourways, these solid sateen sheet sets are ideal to pair with graphic duvet covers.   Soft lilac made the cut in the Tallulah suite to echo the muted pink/purple hues from the artwork above the diamond tufted headboard.   


This grand Tallulah suite is equipped with a breathtaking, spa-inspired master bathroom.  Super stylish freestanding tub, a spacious shower dressed in marble, and a separate water closet for privacy, are you ready to move into this decadent master en-suite? I am!

image via Style At Home Blog
Top with a marble counter top, this campaign style vanity in matte black is no longer just a vanity: it is a exquisite piece of furniture!  Fluffy bathroom towels are the keys to a spa retreat and the Style At Home Collection has got you covered.  Made with Egyptian cotton, these extra-thick 660-gram towels come in six different colors and for only $50, you get two bath towels, two hand towels, and two face clothes.  Now this is a deal of the century!


The second bedroom (yes there are two bedrooms in this deluxe suite) is outfitted by the Marieve collection.  I love the whimsical branch motif in subtle pale gold embroidery on 300 thread count cotton sateen.  This elegance duvet cover works beautifully with both the Tallulah sheet set and the solid sheet set in sand.  


Our evenings are now getting a little chilling. This soft throw (comes in three colorways) adds warmth and texture to the space, and is perfect to cozy up with next to the fireplace.  I am taking one with me to Collingwood for Thanksgiving.


It was a fabulous morning to have "Breakfast in Bed" with all my ladies, sharing our love of the limited edition collection and admiring how beautiful the suite looks.  Love this picture with my two BFFs, Vanessa of decor happy (her gorgeous home is in the Special Organization Issue) and Christine of Bijou and Boheme is now a regular on the magazine! So proud of you ladies. 

Thanks so much Elaine for inviting me to the event (you are always so supportive of my work) and Ann Marie, I will see you in a couple of weeks for the photo shoot!  Can't wait to learn more styling and photo tips.


And if you are thinking about treating yourself for a nice hotel stay in downtown Toronto, consider the Trump Hotel.  I was absolutely in heaven with I saw this moody vignette (especially the cherry blossom details on the ceiling) at the lobby, and how crisp and sleek the hallway looks with white marble from floor to ceiling white, a tufted black leather bench, and shinny chrome accents.

I also heart the art deco sensibility throughout the hotel (check out the elevator!!).  So glamourous with the geometric pattern in a gold and black palette.    


So what are you waiting for, it's time to add a little glam and luxury to your own home.  Check out the Style At Home Limited Edition Collection and if you are like me, you are now craving for your very own "Breakfast in Bed"

image via Style at Home

12 comments:

  1. Loved seeing you Tim (as always...you make every event better!) and thanks for the sweet mention:) Your pictures are so gorgeous- the space was incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime C! You know I love you too xoxo

      Delete
  2. Loving the sound of "Style at Home Celebration" month on DesignMaze - bring it on!! Congrats on getting into the Makeover issue... can't wait to see. P.S. I love the shoes you are wearing up there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr! Love that pair as well. More to come for the month of October ... stay tuned!

      Delete
  3. Great photos Mr. Tim! Wish I could have been there, but you guys took some awesome photos. I may have to get one of those sheet sets instead of the Kate Spade! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We missed you too Lisa! Those sheets are so luxurious. Which color do you have in mind?

      Delete
  4. I loved the collection, it was extremely chic and very well priced. I was so impressed that I ordered myself a set of sheets and the round ceramic tray. Love!! Congratulation to Erin and the amazing Style at Home team!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful collection and a stunning space. I absolutely love the gold embroidered sheets and duvet cover...fabulous!! Thrilled to be your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like the collection. It is for sure a stunner and the price point is just unbelievable. Thanks so much for being my newest follower!

      Delete
  6. Lucky you! So many lovely things, I'd buy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Tim! Another honor well-deserved for your well-designed home! Loving all that eye-candy and that wallpaper? WOW! Can't wait to see it when its done! :-=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just seeing this now! It was a fun event and the collection is gorgeous!

    Thanks for the sweet mention BFF! You're the one that has been in the mag - how many times now?I lost track! (PS Please promise me you will never take another sideview photo of myself! :) )

    ReplyDelete