Monday, June 18, 2012

Shimmery Mojito with Nancy Marcus of Marcus Design

Morning Monday!  I hope you all had a fantastic one, because I surely had a blast on the weekend!  After all, how could I not? I was in NYC!  Toronto does have lots to offer, but it is the vibrancy and the energy of the Big Apple that keeps me wanting more.  The fashion, the home decor, and the food are all on trend and super delicious.


While I am on routine back in town, it is my true delight to have the incredibly talented Ms. Nancy Marcus of Marcus Design to share with us what inspired her for the fabulous summer 2012. Ladies and Gents, here is Nancy.

**********************

Hello wonderful Design Maze readers! First I have to say a huge thank you to Tim for inviting me to guest post on his fabulous blog, I'm honoured to be here! Today, I'm sharing a bit of summer color inspiration with you. I'm loving all of the pastels that have been flooding the world of fashion lately, and I think they can directly translate into our interiors for the season. What is better than the heavenly combination of mint and gold? One of my current favourites!

LR
LR
LR
L/ R

Have I got you convinced? Now I'm itching to go shopping! I'm ready to embrace a little minty freshness and glamorous gold in my closet & my home for the summer! Thank you again to Tim for having me, I had a blast putting this together :

Nancy xo

**********************


Convinced? Nancy I'm totally on board.  I love that you've teamed up fashion with home decor for one hot color palette.  I am also obsessed with gold + mint and have collected these treasures myself.  



Thanks Nancy for stopping by today and I can't wait to see what you're cooking up at your place this summer!       

9 comments:

  1. Love your monday's inspiration! Turquoise and teal is such a perfect color combination! Pink and gold is adorable! Anything with gold is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a really interesting combo and Nancy definitely has me convinced!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome post! looove this inspiration :) I am doing my nursery with a lot of mint and gold since it will be my son and daughter-to-be sharing the room and i figure it is a great combo that can be gender neutral and still appeal to me! I just bought the Made By Girl print in mint and gold last week, so excited for it to arrive!

    Raiana
    lifeSTYLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so love that print from Made By Girl!! IN LOVE!! I'm trying to figure out where to put it myself. Maybe I will ask Jen if it is possible to get it in a larger format. Would be a great piece in my kitchen!

      Delete
  4. wow...great inspiration... Nancy is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a summery-seaside-breezy colour palette! I feel like on holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally feel like going to Greece after reading your breezy hotel post!! Great job Igor!

      Delete
  6. I totally love the color combo myself! Will have to find a way to work that into my home. Maybe I will use it for Christmas this year! Will be a refreshing take on a traditional holiday palette!

    ReplyDelete