Tuesday, May 15, 2012

styleNorth Garage Sale: DesignMaze Edition

I love all my store alert posts and this one is just that much more special.  This is an advance notice and preview to you all decor lovers out there of my first ever garage sale.  Teaming up with Chris of styleNorth, Amy of EyeSeePretty, and many other collectors/ treasure hunters, we bring forward a strong collection that you don't want to miss.

via
The sale is this Saturday, May 19th at Wychwood Gallery, 601 Christie Street (just south of St. Clair West), from 9am - 2pm.  I team up with Amy to "pretty" up our little area.  The color scheme is bright, fun, and cheerful.  Sounds delicious hey? Well for that, you will have to come see it in person.  As for what I'm going to sell, here is a sneak peek just for my loyal followers.

Louis XVI upholstered arm chair: freshly painted and reupholstered in high quality upholster grade polka dot fabric for high style and maximum durability.  For additional visual interest, the back of the chair is upholstered with designers' favourite "Pop Flower" fabric from Kravet.



Mid-century modern table lamp on tripod.  This lamp is funky and is a perfect addition to a contemporary space.  Up next is an authentic George Nelson Bubble Lamp.  This medium size classic design is definitely one of the most photographed pendants in home decor magazine history.  It is simple, refined, and sophisticated, and it is available for you to take home!


This rattan coffee table base in natural wood finish is ideal for cottage living.  Just add a piece of glass on top and you are all set for relaxing summer living!



I also have a pair of this scoop back chairs from West Elm.  They are in the hottest shade of green for the season and this pattern is now discontinued!  The pair I have is brand new in original boxes.  Come get them before they are gone!


Starburst mirror:  24" in diameter, this gilded gold mirror adds drama, character/charm, and Hollywood glam in a small foyer.  I also have a collection of vases and accessories: come and take these hand-picked accessories home with you.  To celebrate Spring, here we have gorgeous Japanese doll and faux cherry blossom branch.


You know I'm big on injecting patterns and colors via fabrics on custom pillows.  Due to my addiction to re-decorate season after season, I now have a huge collection of custom pillows in every color under the rainbow.  They are mostly for decorating and I've hardly ever sit on them.  So they are in perfectly new condition, and they are from a pet free, smoke free home.  



To help you to understand a little better of the level of details on these custom pillows, here is a little sample of what they look like on both front and back.

Front:


Back:


I also have quilts, shams (Pottery Barn), and drapery panels (including silk panels from Restoration Hardware) available for sale.  They are brand new and just check out this soothing palette!



Fabric Packages: these packages are put together for you with a specific design in mind.  Each package contains fabrics and suggestion on how to complete the pillow project: ideal for all the handy folks looking for a little DIY.

I also have a large collection of stylish fabric remnants.  Come pick up designer fabrics at discounted price.  




Thanks Chris for organizing this sale for us.  Double thanks for putting together this ads with all my fab items in one shot!


So if you are around for this long weekend, Saturday May 19th, Wychwood Barns is the place you want to be!  I guarantee you will not leave empty handed!

11 comments:

  1. Tim, why do I think I'm going to come home with more of your stuff than I brought? Looking forward to Saturday!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, how much are you asking for the Nelson? That is on my design wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenn, I'm listing it at $285.

      Delete
  3. So sorry I'll be missing your sale Tim (I'll be flying home that day). I'm sure you'll get tons of buyers, and how awesome are you, putting together fabric bundles with instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOO wish I could come- quite sure your stuff will be sold out in 5 seconds flat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great news Tim - congratulations on the sale! Why is your client parting with the chairs, they are so pretty. We are busy this weekend but best of luck for a fabulous sale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so wish that you ladies can be there to join me for my first ever gargage sale!

    @Wendy: client loved the chair but not for $400. So I actually got them the same one only without any work done. So brown frame and dark green fabric.

    @Christine: so wish you could be here! Let's start packing up for your trip early so maybe you can stop by before flying to NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe it is a good thing I don't live nearby, as my wallet will stay safe! I LOVE all the finds and stuff you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you will just have to come with an empty suitcase and be fully packed when returning to Vancourver!

      Delete
  8. Hey Tim, are the quilts still up for sale? Thanks, Verena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! Come early Verena!

      Delete