Monday, May 14, 2012

Special Features: DesignMaze

Happy Monday everyone!  Hope you all had a fantastic weekend.  I was flying around town like a busy bee to source items for a loft makeover that I have to wrap up within a month.  We are talking about foyer, living/dining room, bedroom, and bathroom.  After a 8 hour shopping marathon on Saturday, I did a little more running around today and I'm proud to say we've most of the pieces nailed down.  Now it is all about installation, electrical work, and the counter top experts to work their magic!

Speaking about being proud, I am very flattered and honoured to be a guest on National Post Homes this past Friday taking on the topic: Small Space, Big Style Makeover.  This is Part 1 of a two parts series.  Be sure to check out this week's column for the big reveal!  

via

Remember my nursery project last year? It is recently featured in a US magazine, BabyTalk Magazine.  Loving the graphic, bold, and vibrant items the style editor came up with to achieve the look of my nursery.  Who says Baby only sees black and white?

I love Jessica Alba, so I was also extra excited to be featured in the same issue with her and her adorable kids.

The nursery project is definitely getting lots of attention and this time, it is in the Canadian Home Trends magazine.  Thanks Marc for the special feature and I'm glad to be featured among other talented designers including Lisa Canning and Meredith Heron.  

I'm actually about to start on yet another nursery project and I just picked up a incredible hutch for this very special room.  Stay tuned for more updates on that one.    

via
via
via
via

Have a great start of the week!  I will see you all on Wednesday!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the well deserved press Tim! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Congratulations Tim on all this buzz. You're quite the busy bee indeed. LOL!
    I've loved this nursery from the moment you first shared it online. It's gorgeous and fun and quirky and amazing.
    You're so talented and I'm so happy for you.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! I'm so thrilled with all these exciting media notices :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you're famous ;-) Congratulations, Tim, it is well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Congrats on the amazing exposure. Looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve for the next nursery project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 8 hour shopping marathon?! Geee, you and me would get along just fine! P.S. Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! Will have to get together with you when I come to London next time. We spent 8 hours traveling through IKEA, Home Depot, HomeSense, West Elm, Snob, and Taps for sink and faucet!

      Madness, pure madness! Now we got the pieces, some basic ones will need to be customized. Here is where the fun begins. Wish me luck to have it all done in 1 month!

      Delete
  7. Hip Hip Hooray! So excited for you. I love that nursery. Especially all of the little moments you created! Well deserved press my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! You sooo deserve the attention my friend. Hoping it will work to meet for coffee still when I arrive? Will send you an email!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we will have to meet for coffee before I head out of town. Hope no flight delay at Peason!

      Delete