Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Winner is....

Happy Sunday everyone!  Hope you all are having a fabulous time this weekend and today is the day we announce the lucky winner of this Benjamin Moore fan deck signed by Brian Gluckstein. How exciting is that!


I so wanted one for myself but hey, this one is for my lovely readers.  

via

Congrats HendersonHome!  I'm happy that you found the perfect color for your  master bedroom and now you have Brian's fan deck to guide you for your kitchen makeover!  Please touch base with me through here for your contact info.  I look forward to hear from you and would love to see your kitchen transformation!



3 comments:

  1. Yippee! I won!!! I just emailed you my contact info. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Cheers, R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henderson Home is my daughter...yeah congrats Rocky awesome...and thanks Tim she will love it.. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Love a mother + daughter team!! Hope you both enjoy the fan deck and please send me some after pictures!

    ReplyDelete