Wednesday, April 25, 2012

SnapShot!

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of new post today as I have been busy working on a secret gig, and still waiting for more Summer Home's pictures to become available on HGTV for a more wholesome recap of this week's fab transformation. Of course I won't leave you empty handed, so I have decided to share with you a few snapshots of what you will get to see soon.

A collection of beautiful fabrics in soft orange and coral hues, and I'm accentuating this palette with delicate sky blue. Gorgeous pale turquoise buttons with exquisite gold detail: the elegant jewels that take my pillows to the next level.



Ikat pillows in delicate muted lavender and pale mossy green accent: this is the new neutral for home d├ęcor my friend.  As if this is even a secret, I am in love with all things bird.  This amazing Thibaut fabric is my latest score on eBay.

Happy Wednesday everyone!  SummerHome recap is up next I promise.    

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more. The green & gold buttons are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are lovely aren't they? they are also very well-priced! I totally lucked out at this button trip :)

      Delete
  2. Tim,
    The colour combo looks incredible. Can't wait to see it all done up. I love your new fabric score!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Tim, I love that Thibaut fabric!!!!!!!! Can I have it? Just kidding...well, maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can't wait to turn it into wall panels!! It's perfect as wall art!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the snapshots - can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coral and turquoise! love this colour combo Tim. you have a fantastic eye xoSam Pynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam!! Wow DesignMaze got a TV celeb visit!! I just did the photoshoot early this week and they should be out in a couple of weeks! Love your pieces at National Post as well!

      Delete