Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas Day!  I'm currently enjoying my quiet, relaxing time out in the country but would love to send off my warm greetings to each and everyone of you.  Thank you so much for all your kind words and supports with my little adventure at DesignMaze.

image via Scott Young Photography
Of course Christmas Day is also the day three lucky winners get to take home the fabulous Enchanted Gingerbread Village votive and the Wood Sculpted Pillar candles with tray generously offered by PartyLite Gifts Canada.



The computer has done the random selection and the lucky winners for the Gingerbread village are: Doug and Vanessa!  The Pillar Candles with tray is going home with Tom.  Please click on my picture on the upper right corner of my blog.  It will take you to my website, where you can send me an email with your contact information directly.

Last but not least, I have one more giveaway winner to announce.  The lucky winner to receive a copy of the 2010 November Issue of House & Home magazine featuring Sarah's farm house is Jennifer!


With the winners announced, it's time for me to go unwrap my gifts!  Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment: