Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year's Eve & Welcome 2012

Can't believe we are already at the last day of 2011! Wish you all a wonderful time with friends and family tonight.  I will be spending some quiet time with Chris and a couple of good friends for a delicious dinner and a relaxing evening.


I would like to take this opportunity to Thank You all once again for an amazing year at Design Maze.  I had such a blast and my journey wouldn't have been as meaningful and rewarding without all your love, support, and encouragement!  

Big shout out to Jen from Rambling Renovators for being such a great mentor and including me as one of her Great Reads in 2011!


I'm extremely excited about some of the amazing features, an inspiring new series, more transformation projects, and access to behind the scene coverages at design shows to come in 2012! 

6 comments:

  1. Hope you had a sparkly New Year's celebration Tim. I'm expecting to see great things from you in 2012. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Years Tim! Watched your Steven and Chris' video the other night - FABULOUS place you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies!! It's hard to top off 2011 but I'm sure 2012 will be a fantastic year!! Barb, can't wait to finally meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy 2012 Tim and I hope you have a great year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Happy New Years Tim!!! You've accomplished so much last year and I am so excited to see what the year holds for you. Wishing you many fabulous adventures in 2012! Cheers ;)
    Ps. Thanks for your lovely new years wishes the other day...I hope we can meet soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the feature - I'm part of the series too. Isn't it wildly flattering? Jen is amazing.

    Your blog is fabulous - so happy I stopped by!

    ReplyDelete