Thursday, November 3, 2011

Timeless Classic: Ramsin Khachi

I fell in love with this absolutely gorgeous kitchen the moment I saw it on the cover of the October issue of Home Decor and Renovation.  I love the attention to detail and the timeless classic appeal the designer injected into the space.  The skylights, the pendents, the backsplash, the two tone custom cabinetry, and the kitchen is decorated in my favourite yellow & grey color palette, what is not to love?

The entrance of the house incorporated a pair of vintage windows, which sets the tone and design direction for the rest of the house.  Check out the stunning mirror with a strong geometric motif, console in exotic wood, and the little sitting nook next to the front door!  What a perfect spot to sit and take off your shoes.


Flipped to the next page and a thought shot through my brain: wait a second, I've seen this house before!  Wendy from Desire to Decorate had toured this breathtaking home and I still remember how the living room swept me off my feet the first time we met.  You all know I love neutral walls and a total sucker for architectural details ... so do I need to say more of what I love about this living room?  The custom quatrefoil motif on the ceiling is spectacular!  Check out Wendy's post for more pictures of this living room.  Love how the designer, Ramsin Khachi, incorporated the quatrefoil motif into this adjacent dining room.  This time it is being installed as a ceiling medallion to complement the chandelier.    


This stunning bathroom features elegant wall sconces, a beautiful soaker tub, classic vanity with marble top, incredible attention to detail on tile works, and man a huge skylight and a chandelier? This bathroom has it all.

To take advantage of the slope ceiling on the second floor, wall to wall custom wardrobe was installed in this sumptuous master bedroom.  I love the warm wood tone in the room and just imagining how cozy it would be to stay in this bedroom when it's subzero outside. 

I'm sure you will agree with me that this house is absolutely stunning, but Ramsin had actually done a whole lot more than giving this home a facelift.  Many state of the art technologies were introduced in this house with one mission in mind: the ultimate luxurious comfort (and energy efficient) for the lucky new homeowner!  

No comments:

Post a Comment