Saturday, November 12, 2011

inVU Draperies: Holidays Edition

The inVU Drapery Holiday event took place at its Mississauga location last Saturday.  I was so bumped that I wasn't able to attend but thanks to these amazing pictures inVU posted on its facebook page, I was able to check out some of the amazing products inVU has in store for this coming holiday season.

In case you didn't notice from my holiday special last year, I love feather wreath and I had a peacock one last year.  With me going neutrals in my living room this year, I am drawn to this non-conventional feather wreath in antique bronze.  It adds sophistication and drama to any space.  I also have a full length mirror in the dining room, and this wreath maybe the perfect accessory in front of it!


Love this mirror in a geometric pattern.  A similar one was spotted in the beautiful home designed and decorated by Ramsin Khachi.  I don't know about you but I always have trouble decorating my fireplace mantel.  inVU got two elegant inspirations for you.  Either you are into the mix of cool and warm metals or winter wonderland, the lesson here is: Less is More!

For those of you who doesn't have a working fireplace, try using these faux candles.  Faux candles have come a long way and these ones at inVU look so real!!


A close-up shot of decorations with a hint of muted gold.  It is so HOT this season.  


Check out these sparkly ornaments!  Love the 3-D star crystals and these shinny diamonds.


If you are looking for your silver/mercury glass accessories, check out the wide selection of products at inVU! 


Nothing beat mini silver cups, white acorns and pine cones sitting on top of reflective silver tray!  To add even more glamour to your table (if that's even possible), a few of these star crystals and a shot of acid green for a pop of color!


Couldn't you tell I love these acorns and the nice selection of silver containers?


Here is an unique and trendy wreath mixing silver and gold, and Lisa illustrating how to mix fresh and faux flowers in an arrangement.  Love Lisa's refreshing and inspirational ideas!


Here is yet another fantastic example of mixing cool and warm color palettes.  Here is the silver and white roses (cool tones) are the perfect against the cream hydrangeas and my new favourite drapes from the Cobi Collection.


Remember my beautiful nursery project? Still couldn't believe it was on featured on Design*Sponge.  The mix of patterns and colors in a harmonious manner contributes significantly the success of this room.  These lovely round units not only allow me to use two more different fabrics in the room, but also allow for storage and serve as additional seating.  


If you are looking to make a few of these storage units for your room, don't I have a great source for you!  inVU offers the hat box trio (set of three) for $519 + 4.5 yards of your favourite fabrics.   You can also order them separately at $279 for small (16" x 12"), $319 for medium (19" x 16"), and $379 for the large one (21" x 20").


Happy Sunday everyone and check out the inVU on facebook, twitter, or on their blog for the inspiration and the latest promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment