Monday, November 21, 2011

Indigo: Holidays Edition

We're into the third week of my Holiday countdown!  You've seen what I love from the Bay and West Elm and this week, I'm sharing with you the stylish and  cozy products + decorations from Indigo!  I'd shown you how Indigo has elevated our expectation from this book giant with its home office decor and accessories back in the Summer, and now here's what Indigo has in store for us this holiday season.

Now here is a tree I have not seen before.  This slim artificial tree has been transformed with added fullness thanks to the board shinny magnolia leaves.  I am also crazy about all things felt this year.  So how could I not love these red and white, very festive felt garlands and ornaments with star and stitches motif!  Would love to have this tree at the cottage! Now I just have to work on getting a cottage.


A few other ornaments from Indigo and first up, mouth blown glass ornament with peacock feather and this decadent glittery feather.


Looking for more woodsy options? Check out this birdie made out of birch skin and this mini tree that looks almost like a cookie to me!


You all know I'm a bird maniac, so obviously I couldn't resist these two unique species either.


Now what's this on this "tree"?


 Amazing squirrel and moose's snow globes and matching candles!


As part of its movement to compete in the home decor market, Indigo also houses all these beautiful products perfect for holiday's entertaining.  I never had a Christmas stocking before (shocking I know).  But for one in natural linen with red spiral details, I may just have to put one on my fireplace this year!


Charming containers and placemats in classic red and cream combo!   I love this festive palette ... Could it be my inspiration for Christmas 2013? You will just have to wait and see.


What a great idea for those of you who would love to put up a Christmas stocking but don't have a fireplace at home!   I may steal this ingenious idea and fill it with goodies for my guests.


Loving these canvas containers and all the tasty treats.  This festive and charming tea cozy with star motif may just be what Chris is getting this year.


This salt and pepper shakers set combines my latest obsession and one of my favourite finishes: owl and matte white porcelain.  Mixing warm and cool metal is huge this year and here is a jam jar in apple shape that showcases the best of both world!  


Whimsy milk and sugar serving set and I love this letter plate!


Tray also plays an important role in entertaining.  It can be used to serve drinks or be the foundation of a beautiful vignette in your front hall, living room, or even your bedroom!  You will see more of how I use trays around my house later on, but you should go pick up this gorgeous one in high gloss white lacquer finish and an antique mirror inset that looks like mercury glass!


Scented candle is also important when entertaining (especially if guests starting to arrive right after you cooked up a storm).  Indigo has these amazingly candles with cypress scents in wood grain containers (in matte white of course).  It's perfect for winter!


I love these faux hide boxes in grey and these beautiful bookcovers in chevron.  Love the organic sensibility of these white/silver containers: the delicate and intricate pattern reminds me of Japanese craft papers.


These bookends are great decorations on any open shelves!  Living room or home office/guest bedroom, these versatile bookends are stylish accessories in any spaces.


Indigo has also expanded into cozy textiles items that look posh while keeping you warm in the Winter.  In the red collection, my pick is this red mini purse with muted gold spots.  It once again reminded me of Japanese paper and I would love to use it as my pencil case.  Can you imagine using it in your home office? I can!


Here is the white/grey collection.  I love these wool scarfs and mittens: they are so soft and of course I couldn't resist the textile interests on them.  Also love this "True British" book by Alice Temperley.  It is perfect for any coffee table!


After looking after the ladies and gents, Indigo's also got the wee ones covered.  Here are a couple of cute as a button picture frames for the holidays!


Cute outfit for a winter walk in the park after the first snow and cozy pjs that will surely put a smile on everyone's face.


Now here are a couple of softy buddies to go with these outfits.  My personal favourite? The striped bunnies!


Here is the most important part, my "wish list"!  I'm not really a bath person but I maybe convinced to try one this Christmas if these oh-so classy bubbling and foaming bath bottles somehow landed under my tree.  Just saying ...


I also surprised myself of how much I'm drawn to bling lately.  This little set had me at hello!


I love these elegant and yet not decidedly feminine cologne bottles (who says cut glass bottle is only for perfume?) and this old Hollywood inspired watch.


Textile interest has always been a big part of my decorating style and these tea towels and totes had me craving for more.


Nature inspired decoration is throughout my home this Christmas.  So how can I say no to this black globe with gilded antler and this beer bottle opener with oak leaf motif in antique bronze!


Here are the gorgeous decorations and projects from Indigo.  Who would have thought a bookstore could be your one stop shop for this holiday season?Pottery Barn is up next ... and you don't want to miss it! 

3 comments:

  1. You weren't lying about the red & cream! So many fun prints for the holidays! Indigo always has such great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much to love here, I will have to visit Indigo soon to pick up some of my favourite items before they're all gone.
    I can't believe you've never had a stocking before, Tim, that's my favourite part of Christmas morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh of course I wasn't joking when I said I've got you covered with red and cream from Indigo Lia! Love their holiday items!

    Pam, some of the items are sold out! Start the car!

    ReplyDelete