Saturday, October 22, 2011

DesignMaze meets Design*Sponge: Take 3

DesignMaze is on Design*Sponge again!  You may still remember my condo makeover and the bedroom revamp, this time we are on for the gorgeous nursery transformation!  I was super excited when Amy from Eye See Pretty tweeted me that my nursery project posted as one of Design*Sponge's before and after on Thursday!

Of course I was over the moon again!  I love this transformation and had so much fun selecting the wallpaper (it was turned down once at the girl's bedroom project), fabrics for the pillows, magnet board, and the tuffets, and that perfect rug from IKEA.


Absolutely love these detail shots:



If I have to pick one feature I love the most about this room, I will have to say its versatility.  I purposely decorated it to be gender neutral (in case there are more baby to come) and that the room is not babyish  (so no complete revamp four years down the road).  I am so happy to see many of the comments on Design*Sponge nail right at that note.

Thanks again for all your love and supports!  Happy Saturday!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Tim!! What an honour to have a room featured on Design*Sponge. I'm sure it won't be long before we see your work featured again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved and the comments spoke volumes. Hats off to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tim, you certainly deserve the recognition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx ladies and gent! I was so excited when they told me they would run the story! Now let's see if it will me on apartment therapy for its color contest 2011!

    ReplyDelete