Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sarah Richardson: Summer Palette + Cottage Style

So you've read my posting about Sarah's cottage and here is your chance to read about it in the July/August issue of Country Living.

 
This is the living zone.  I love how I always get inspired by Sarah's designs no matter how many times I've looked at her rooms.  Love the storage baskets under the coffee table ... and wait, this coffee table is new!  It also looks like Sarah has added a little table and small chairs for her girls too.  Love the quilt on the chaise.


Master Bedroom: Love the Deco Flower in Berry by Schumacher!  I'm normally not a red person but if I'm going red, I'm definitely using this fabric!  I love the faux bamboo lamps and crazy about the new bedside tables!


Guest Bedroom and Bunkie: Love the brass accents and the DIY lamps made out of birch logs!


While not all of us have a cottage for our own version of "Sarah's Cottage", Sarah has provided us with ideas of how to turn our home into our very own "Summer Oasis".


Happy Summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment