Friday, June 3, 2011

pi'lo: June Sale

I love pi'lo and I'm sure you could tell by reading my earlier visit to Heather's studio.  So I'm delighted to hear Heather is having a June Sale where many of her top sellers will be 50% off!  The Sale certainly comes in at perfect timing (at least for me) as I'm trying to finish up the nursery project!

These are the products I adore:

a. alphabet pillow in white:  this is a new take on one of Heather's best selling pillows.  I love the constrast between the thickly woven white cotton fabric and the embroidered alphabet letters in black.  For those of you thinking white isn't exactly practically for a baby room, Heather had thought of that as well, and these covers are washable by hand!  Practical and beautiful!



  

b.  pocket pillow:  I am sure we all HEART these pocket pillows.  Heather offers them in three different styles: 100% natural linen, vintage ticking, and off white hemp!  I love the bear in the pocket as well.  These covers are also machine washable.


c.  tea cozy: how many times have you prepared a nice pot of tea only it was not warm enough when you poured the second cup?  Here is your ultimate solution: the linen tea cozy is stuffed with wool to keep your tea warm for a really long time (even for a slow steeper like me) and Heather'd designed it to fit over any tea pot.  Can this tea cozy double as "milk cozy" as well for baby?








d. square lined paper album: these beautiful covers are made out of thick woven linen with the lined paper aesthetic.  The thick cotton pages are perfect for writing down your thoughts and sketching in those late nights while the baby is asleep.



e.  embroidered maze pillow: how can I not heart this pillow?  It is perfect for "Design Maze"!!  These pillows come in white cotton with black embroidery or cream hemp with chocolate brown embroidery. The wooden button closure allows the removable cover for machine washing. .


More sales items to come!  Check out pi'lo online store at Etsy or make an appointment to visit Heather at her studio: you won't go home empty-handed! 

2 comments:

  1. I love Heather's work too. Chloe can almost sing ABC so I just might have to get her that alphabet pillow. Thanks for the head's up Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pieces I got from Heather and they were perfect for the nursery!!

    ReplyDelete