Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blogger Meetup

I am very excited to share with you all that I just had my first ever Blogger Meetup last night with Pam from Cherish Toronto!  I've always loved reading her entries since (1) we shared the common passion for Sarah's work and (2) her hands-on approach to decorating.  Yes, Pam is your go-to-girl for good finds and she's not afraid of bold color.  Check out Pam's chair makeover and her newly painted living room in the color of the year, Honeysuckle.

So our topics last night mostly relate to our experience as bloggers, our decoriating projects, and of course to show Pam my Sarah's Book, and for Pam to tell me about her walk-thru at Sarah's House 4.

Here is the listing to this custom built family home at George Town.  For a million and change, the house (and only the house) will be yours!  But really, if I have that kind of money to spend on a house, why shy away from buying all, and I do mean ALL, of the furnishings that's in the house now?

Here are the Floor Plans from the agent's brochure:





As always, Sarah and her team had done a great job on the floor plan: great traffic flow between the eating/family zones and kitchen.  I just recently reviewed the floor plan of my cousin's house, and the builder didn't offer us such gracious living room!

Here are a few more pictures from the listing:







From what I was told (and what I can see above), the Master Bedroom is to die for and the ensuite is everything you can expect from Sarah and then some.  Got to love the new SR's signature tile pattern in the bathroom!  We will just have to wait until more photos surface or the show airs in Fall 2011.  But for now, these are a couple more sneak peeks from Sarah herself:



and also check out Pam's comprehensive summary of fabrics, paint colors, and materials used in Sarah's House 4.

Love that Sarah posted this picture to show what a real load in and behind the scene of TV production looks like:


I've just lived through one myself a couple of days ago at my condo.  More to come on that next week.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tim!! I had such a great time chatting with you over coffee. This whole blogging experience has been a great opportunity to meet new people like yourself. And our interests are so similar that there is always a lot to talk about!! Thanks so much for your kind words and links to my blog.
    'Til we meet again,
    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I had fun and thanks so much for the insights at Sarah's House 4! can't wait to see the new season!!

    ReplyDelete